"Live Iron: what it's like to Carry CCW"

Monday, November 20, 2006

A post! A post! My goodness gracious me!

At our anime club, HAAS, BARRY said he actually had a M1903 Springfield. I was amazed and asked to look at it. Offered even to field strip it and clean it for him if he wanted to. I don't think he will. That was a while ago and he hasn't said anything since. Still, it would have been nice to handle it....

Am getting over a cold. Still have symptoms but definitely getting better....

What else to report?

Getting ready for thanksgiving, have a lot to be thankful for. Although I don't have a job and am desperately looking for one, preferably one that uses my artistic skills. right now, I'm looking for ANYTHING, so I don't starve and we don't lose the house. My mom's going into bankruptcy proceedings and that bums me out a little bit...

But to be quite frank with you? I WISH I had my mom's position! what the fuck has SHE got to be depressed about?! She's got a JOB! (I DON'T!) She's got money coming in! (I DON'T!) She's going to be retiring soon! (I'll have YEARS before I RETIRE!) I WISH I was in her position! She gets drugs to deal with her depression, NO ONE EVER seriously dealt with my depressions! AND I'VE HAD AT LEAST 3 OF THEM! but does anyone notice or HELP ME? FUCK NO!

So there, there's a little glimpse of my TRUE SOUL.
Not necessarily always the happy guy you see on the outside is it?

Well, I'm alive.
I'm in relative good health.
And I AM GRATEFUL, no matter WHAT problems I might have.

Happy thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home