"Live Iron: what it's like to Carry CCW"

Friday, September 29, 2006

Boy it's cold!

I know I live in the south and it's far warmer than it would be if I was living in my old hometown up north, but still! damn it's cold! It's 46 Degrees now at 6 AM. Oi! I guess i'd need to move to florida to get better weather. My feet are cold! And i'm in the house! pretty soon we'll have to turn on the heater....

Ah well, summer never lasts, Neh?
But I wish it did. I still miss snow though. you CAN'T make me feel otherwise. I DO miss a TRUE winter...
And an honest to God fall and winter with the smells and the REAL cold!
Autumn, winter,
"over the river and through the woods,
to Grandmother's house we go!
The horse knows the way,
to carry the Sleigh,
through the bright and drifting snow, O!

Over the river and through the woods,
O, how the wind DOES blow!
It freezes the nose, and bites the toes!
As over the ground we go!"

It'll be winter soon unfortunately, even in the south.
But sadly, no snow.

1 Comments:

  • Oh we might get a few flurries. Nothing that sticks though.

    It'll make it easier to pack though, that's for sure.

    By Blogger Rail Claimore, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home